*SOLD By* Dean Owsnett 0424 440 144
Set in a cul-de-sac location, within 12 minutes walk to both Padstow and Revesby shopping centres and train stations, this is the perfect first home or investment opportunity.
Featuring four large bedrooms, plus a study or 5th bedroom. You will love the stylish kitchen equipped with gas cooking which opens up to the spacious air-conditioned lounge and dining area. Interior connects to a covered BBQ area perfect for outdoor entertaining. Enjoy the kids splashing about in the fully compliant saltwater pool all summer long. In addition, this home boasts a huge two car garage & double carport as well as roof storage attic with ladder access.
Attributes of this fantastic offering include:
* 4 - 5 Bedroom home, 662sqm with a unique 26m frontage
* Large stylish kitchen with gas cooking and a new Rheem 135L internal hot water system
* Well presented bathroom, plus additional shower & toilet in the internal laundry
* Spacious lounge & dining with gas log fireplace overlooking fab entertainers backyard
* Superb pergola space for those summer BBQs while enjoying the in ground pool
* Ample off street parking with double garage & carport
* Cul-de-sac location only 12 mins walk to Padstow & Revesby shopping hubs
* Local schools, parklands, train & bus transport all at your fingertips
This well presented home is 662sqm with a unique 26.2m frontage on the high side of the street and will prove great value buying.
For further details, and for all inspections, please phone Dean Owsnett or Natasha Khoury.