As you walk through the award-winning Seascape tropical gardens into this masterpiece with coffered ceiling, diamond pattern tiled flooring with beautiful texture and colouring you will start to sense the enormous feeling of this home.
As seen and featured in "My Home Magazine", this magnificent property is an Inspired AV Jennings, Split Level, Kensington Mediterranean award-winning design. This home will enhance the way you live. Truly one of Woongarrah's finest properties.
Elegant down lighting on entry leads down to the beautifully designed wide-open passageway to the huge living areas and generous sized bedrooms. The master bedroom demonstrates pure luxury; with parents retreat, large walk-in-robe, ensuite with double vanity and natural lighting with beautiful floor to ceiling windows.
The large dining area is well thought out and impressive in size. The sunken lounge is both sophisticated and a great living area off the kitchen certainly adding to the "WOW FACTOR" of this home. In addition to this spacious home, the outdoor entertaining is sure to please with a remote powered awning for rain, hail or shine entertaining whilst also allowing easy spa access through the tropical gardens - yet another example of the true elegance within this home.
This home boasts a 5KW solar system with 24-hour monitoring via Wi-Fi to your home computer allowing you to literally see the energy being produced saving you thousands of dollars on your electricity bills for the years to come.
Some but not all the features within the home include:
• Tropical Balinese inspired outlook
• Outdoor entertaining with powered Vergola open and close roofing
• Outdoor spa with Balinese hut
• Large open-plan gourmet kitchen with quality appliances
• Water tank and pump for gardens
• Natural gas hot water, cooking & heating
• Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• Lavish fixtures and fittings carpet and tiles throughout
• Media/office/study/4th bedroom - 4m x 3m
• Double garage with remote internal access
• Spacious laundry and ample linen storage
• Minutes to M1, public transport, schools, hospitals, shopping and beautiful beaches
• State of the art down lighting under eaves and in the gables; gives the evening entertainment area a magical look
Floor plan available on request. Inspection Saturday and by appointment. Rod Ibbett 0490 367 600.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Alarm System