Prestigious Queenslander on an immaculate 80 acres
Welcome to privacy, serenity, prestigious country living & what can now be your family's future. Welcome to 182 Goldburg Road, North Deep Creek. The 80-acre property features 90% vibrant & fertile grazing land & 10% picturesque hardwood forest. The home stands out from the road in its own iconic way thanks to the 300m driveway it still presents a high amount of privacy. Designed to complement the 360 degree views the property has on offer and the aspect it presents this home stands proud and so it should.
Wrap around verandas surround most of the house complimented by an abundance of outdoor & indoor living areas that are designed to complement each other. Entertaining has been kept top of mind with this design. 3 separate living areas inside and 3 separate outdoor living spaces are there for the use of the lucky purchasers. The kitchen like every living space the house has on offer features views overlooking the surrounding farmland and is designed to be just out of the way of the living areas but still amongst the action. The master bedroom is fit for a king, is a generous size, features a huge walk around wardrobe and spacious ensuite. The remaining 2 Bedrooms put most master bedrooms to shame, size is not an issue & the built-in wardrobes are of an exceptional size. Pool enthusiasts please forgive us, but if a 4th bedroom is needed, the pool room can easily be converted to a 4th bedroom, without compromising on the living lay out. Fully air conditioned, brush box flooring, high quality appliances, fixtures & fittings are just some of the quality details this home boasts.
The property is simply stunning, but set up for a purpose. Stock handling is second to none. There are 2 separate cattle yards for ease of use as well as 1 round yard. When it comes to water it doesn't get better, each paddock features plumbed water troughs & dams. Lane ways lead to both cattle yards and stock rotation is easy.
This is not just a home or farm; it's a dream property with complete attention to detail in every aspect with nothing missed. This is a once in a life time property and has been held in the same family name for 60 years. Take the opportunity to secure pure paradise today.
- 15 minutes to CBD
- School bus to front gate
- Garbage bin collection
- Brush Box Flooring
- Air conditioned
- Timber Blinds - Full block out drapes
- Internal Wall Vacuum
- Sunken Lounge room
- Pool Room/Formal Dinning
- Separate main toilet & powder room
- Separate laundry
- 3rd internal toilet at back entrance for use whilst doing farm work (4th toilet in the shed)
- Backup power generator, remote controlled (refer to main shed dot point for details)
- 3 generous sized bedrooms
- Master bedroom with walk around wardrobe & large ensuite, featuring views over the property
- Massive main bathroom
- Large Kitchen, island bench, plenty of power points, gas stove, Water filter
- Fully shuttered, bi folded entertaining area featuring outdoor kitchen with a built-in BBQ, exhaust fan & cupboards
- Fully Fenced house yard & fenced dog yard
- Outside lights and outside shed lights
- Double Bay & double depth shed, with 5 bay carport (high clearance) & Separate work shop
- Toilet & Sink
- Plumbed in air compressor, shelving and benches (staying if wanted)
- Remote start KVA generator in case of power outage. Completely wired to the house underground. So, with a flick of the switch you have enough power to run the whole house without even having to leave the house.
- Lockable 1 Bay, 3 Open bay, 3 car port, High Clearance
- 20,000 gal tank
- Setaria & Kykuyu
- No Red Spot
- No rats tail
- 10% Timbered
- Has successfully bread 30 head yearly
- Feed all year round
- 2 Fully functional cattle yards, 1 with calf crush and race
- Lane ways leading to cattle yards
- 1 Round & holding yards
- All paddocks are fenced, gated & in brilliant order
- Small yard for transitional (moving cattle to different paddocks)
- 6 paddocks fully fenced with gates, all with plumbed water troughs & natural water points i.e. Dam or billabong
- 5 Dams + water holes + seasonal Creek (some spring feed)
- 10,000 Gallon concrete house tank backed up with 25,000 gallons attached to house shed (all interconnected)
- 25,000 gallons of header tanks feeding 9 plumbed water troughs
And much more! contact Clancy Adams today to book and inspection at your leisure.
Please note that if doing a drive by of the property your Gps may lead you astray. Follow your Gps until it tells you to turn onto Gardner Road, ignore it regarding Gardener Road and proceed straight and Goldburg Road is the next right-hand turn. Directions from Gympie: Enter Sandy Creek Road, Left onto North Deep Creek Road then Right onto Goldburg Road (next right after Gardener). Estimated travel 15-18minutes.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Polished Timber Floor