Be quick or miss
Positioned in a quiet location within minutes to nearby Lake Haven shopping centre is this single level and well presented, two-bedroom brick home.
The King size main bedroom will surprise, and you will be pleased with the freestanding design that is preferred to the many other two-bedroom villas in the area. The outlook is great with no immediate neighbours.
The home offers ducted air conditioning / heating, 4 new ceiling fans, solar panels and solar hot water system, single garage with remote and internal access, spacious lounge with study area and a spacious private rear court yard. The bathroom layout is fantastic with bath, large shower, vanity, and loo conveniently placed.
The home is located close to the M1 motorway, local schools, and shopping. If you are looking to downsize or for a great investment property, you need to inspect this home. Better than most other in the area.
Investors note - Rental income would be approx. $370.00pw
• Modern freestanding brick home
• Solar Hot Water system
• 1.5-kilowatt solar system with 6 quality solar panels
• 2 Large bedrooms, both with double built in robes
• A great spacious kitchen
• Open plan dining area
• Huge lounge area and study nook
• Single garage with remote control roller door and internal access
• Ducted air conditioning and heating
• Private rear courtyard with manicured lawn and garden
• Laundry storage with bench and cupboards
• Close to Hospital and other amenities
• Just minutes to Lake Haven shopping and public transport.
Call Rod Ibbett on 0490 367 600 to arrange an inspection today.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport