Exclusive acreages secluded in beautiful Coorabell
'Coorabell Springs' Bryon Hinterland Country Living at its Best..
Lot 3 SOLD
LOT 4 VENDOR MOTIVATED TO SELL $795,000
LOT 5, 6, 7 $825,000- $875,000
This limited land release in Byron Bay's stunning hinterland presents a phenomenal opportunity to build a dream lifestyle haven. On offer are five picturesque two to four acre allotments, within easy reach of the Far North Coast's iconic towns and beaches.
- Gently sloping land positioned to capture northern outlook
- Magnificent countryside embraces valley to rolling hill views
- Abound in natural beauty with pockets of unspoiled rainforest
- Border babbling Coorabell Creek and tranquil swimming holes
- Inspiring setting to design and construct a befitting home
- Underground power to all allotments
- Hotmix bitumen sealed road access to all subdivided lots
- Fertile soil is ideal for hobby farmers to grow own produce
- Coorabell school & village of Federal just 3 min drive from land
- Central to towns of Mullumbimby, Bryon Bay & Bangalow
These subdivided lots have been created with the added advantage of '2 natural reserves' on title as common property for recreational activities. LAND TITLES REGISTERED.
Imagine your rural lifestyle... this fertile land would be perfect for your dream build, hobby farm or small business venture.