STYLISH COLONIAL ELEGANCE
Classically elegant, colonial styled brick and iron family home, perfectly positioned to capture relaxing tree top vistas. Architecturally designed and built by Beaumonde Homes using the beautiful Handmade Caversham range of clay bricks. This charming family home has a desirable north facing aspect and holds a fabulous position in idyllic Glen Forrest.
Upon entering from the spacious verandah through the elegant front doorway into a generous entry hall, the quality finish and workmanship of this beautiful home becomes apparent. Beautiful slate flooring features here and flows through the home. A spacious floor plan offering separate living areas with a very elegant sunken living/dining area with fabulous garden views flows through to a charming country kitchen, providing wonderful spaces for the family to gather together. Open sliding doors to a charming private paved courtyard ideal for alfresco entertaining with a delightful garden backdrop. The accommodation includes 4 bedrooms, 3 with BIRs and beautiful tree top vistas, and 2 bathrooms with the master suite having an ensuite.
* Classically styled 4 Bed, 2 Bath brick/iron colonial home
* Wide front verandah with tree top vistas
* Master suite with massive BIR and ensuite
* Quality sealed slate flooring and brand new carpets
* Freshly painted
* Delightful spacious living areas with garden views
* Slow combustion wood heater
* Situated on an elevated 1865sqm block in close proximity to village
* Extra large paved area for caravan or boat
* Primary and secondary schools close by
A wonderful hills lifestyle is on offer, with only a short walk to the village park, walk trail reserve and Glen Forrest town centre.
For more information or a private viewing please phone Jenny 0407612110
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport