Wide Water Stunning Views
LANDMARK RESIDENCE – RARE POINT POSITION IN PRESTIGIOUS PARADISE WATERS.
European and Upstate New York Inspired Mansion on Point Position
A residence of exquisite distinction awaits in the prestigious enclave of Paradise Waters, setting an unrivaled standard in luxury living. Inspired by the timeless elegance of a French Chateau, coupled with a contemporary up-state New York inspiration, this iconic 4+ bedroom, 6-bathroom estate with a private internal lift, boasts only the finest fittings and fixtures throughout, including imported marble, polished Italian Shivakashi granite, pristine Baltic Oak parquetry floors, forged iron balconies and grand sweeping staircase, imported French Exterior shutters and Himalayan Sandstone. Nestled in a rare point position at the end of a tranquil cul-de-sac, and set out over a sprawling 1102m2 waterfront block, this superior property, with 180-degree hinterland and skyline views, is sure to spoil you.
Having undergone a meticulous and extensive 18-month rebuild and reconfiguration, this majestic residence maximises every inch of its enviable size. From the moment you step inside you’ll be in awe at the visual delight which awaits. Impeccably presented with soaring 6.3m ceilings, showcased by the enduring beauty of a European crystal chandelier and ornate mouldings, it’s easy to see opulence has been etched into every aspect of this light-filled grand estate. A particular favourite is sure to be the delightfully decadent master suite, with its king-sized, custom built walk-in robe, ensuite with steam shower, TV and superb freestanding bathtub and access to the waterfront balcony. The bedrooms all feature sumptuous ensuites and walk-in-robes, complete with fans, ducted air con and inviting views.
Truly an entertainer’s delight, the expansive new east wing has been designed to encompass a gourmet kitchen with its one-of-a-kind oversized stainless-steel range-hood, neolith stone splash-back, dual built-in fridges, upscale Ilve gas stove and oven, triple dish drawers and vast island bench. Furthermore, an additional, fully functioning chef’s kitchen is on offer, fitted with cooktop, extra wide dish-draw, plus acclaimed Smeg oven, microwave, fridge and private servery.
You’ll be spoiled for choice whether to host family and friends in your deluxe dining room, magnificent third floor retreat with its picturesque, panoramic outlook or retreat to the outdoor pavilion via stackable bifold doors overlooking the pool, waterways and city skyline.
Boasting spectacular views over both the brand new, south facing, solar and gas heated inground pool and 10-person spa and twinkling lights of Surfers Paradise, you’ll be the envy of everyone with your custom-built outdoor gas fireplace, BBQ, TV and outdoor hot & cold shower, set amongst the architecturly designed gardens.
Water enthusiasts will also relish the enviable 43m (130ft) private white sandy beach, complete with double boat ramp, shed and pontoon able to accommodate the largest of deep-water vessels.
Presenting with uncompromising quality construction and flawless finishes throughout, other special features of this property include plush cashmere carpets, two ducted Daikin air-con plants, 2pac laundry with Calcutta tiling plus laundry chute, Villeroy & Boch bathroom fittings, an epoxy flooring to the triple garage and boat shed, upscale security, comprising of a back to base DAS system, automated front gates, CCTV, sensor alarms, separate library with custom gas fireplace and traditional mantel, architecturally designed landscaped gardens with irrigation and lighting, as well as pre-engineered drawn up plans to expand upon the existing roof line to add a media room, guest room or staff quarters.
Perfectly positioned in a tightly held locale, with an enviable north-south aspect, this landmark property is conveniently located mere minutes to exclusive schools, public transport, shops, restaurants, cafes and world class white prestine beaches. For those who demand excellence, this is the opportunity you have been waiting for.
Contact the agent to arrange your inspection today.
Iconic 4+ bedroom, 6 bathroom estate, inspired by French Chateau with contemporary up-state New York influence.
• Nestled in a rare point position at the end of a tranquil cul-de-sac
• Meticulously rebuilt & reconfigured to maximise the 1102m2 waterfront block
• Grand entrance with soaring 6.3m ceilings, showcased by a European crystal chandelier
• 180-degree hinterland and skyline views from almost every room
• Flawless finishes include polished Italian Shivakashi granite, Baltic Oak parquetry floors, Himalayan Sandstone
• Gourmet kitchen with bespoke finishes and upscale appliances, plus bonus chef’s kitchen
• Outdoor entertaining pavilion with fireplace, overlooks large pool, spa and canal
• Deluxe master suite with vast custom walk-in-robe, ensuite with steam shower, balcony
• All remaining bedrooms feature ensuites, walk-in-robes, ducted air and fans
• Multiple formal and informal living areas, including spectacular 3rd floor retreat
• Architecturally landscaped gardens, 43m (130 ft) water frontage, double boat shed, ramp, sandy beach and private pontoon to accommodate large vessel.
• Back to base DAS system, automated front gates, CCTV, sensor alarms, internal lift
• Triple garage with epoxy flooring, plus room for 3 extra cars off-street
• Tightly held locale, central to exclusive schools, shops, cafes,world class beaches.
- Rumpus Room
- Wine Cellar
- Walk In Pantry
- Entrance Hall
- Formal Entry
- Built In Robes
- High Ceilings
- Air Conditioning
- Ducted Vacuum
- Alarm System
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Fully Fenced
- In Ground Swimming Pool