UNDER CONTRACT AFTER FIRST OPEN!
Beautifully presented throughout & perched on the high side of a wonderfully mature & leafy street (yes, there are koalas!) is this super appealing split level home that has been nicely updated & is simply packed with extra features. All set on an impressive nearly 900m2 allotment with extensive outdoor entertaining, this value packed property offers a real feeling of space, privacy & tranquility yet is so close to major facilities & services - undoubtedly the best of both worlds!
Some of the many property features include...
• Built in 1972, but well maintained & updated in recent years
• Split level design with high raked ceilings
• 3 bedrooms with built in wardrobes to all
• Split system air conditioners to all bedrooms & lounge/dine
• Ceiling fans to all rooms - 6 fans in total
• Gas combustion heater to family/meals area
• Large lounge & dining room
• Modern kitchen with gas hotplates, under bench oven & pantry
• Family/meals area
• Updated main bathroom with spa & separate toilet
• Beautiful timber floor boards + carpet to bedrooms only
• Loads of large picture windows
• Roof restoration & external painting done recently
• Big, inground, fenced pool - fibreglass restored 2 years ago
• Shaded, all weather structure adjacent to pool
• Large, full length, solid roof back verandah
• Double width open carport
• Tool/garden sheds or small workshops, both with power
• 899m2 approx allotment with renewed fencing
• NBN available
Surrounded by other large blocks & plenty of trees & greenery to provide shade, privacy & a buffer between neighbouring properties, this home would be absolutely ideal for couples, growing families or those who like to entertain. Having been much loved, cared for & improved by the current owners, the home is now ready for a lucky new buyer to simply move in, unpack & enjoy. With settlement available from the end of January, you'll still have plenty of time to enjoy that fabulous, big pool over summer!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport