Spacious Split Level on 1250+ Block!
Set on a wide street in a very mature, leafy & well established pocket of beautiful Flagstaff Hill, this family friendly & very versatile home is absolutely perfect for bigger or growing families, those who like to entertain & also those who love to garden! Boasting one of the best selection of plants, flowers & trees I have seen in many years, this home really is a garden lover's paradise.
Some of the many property features include...
• Built in 1974, but updated, modified & extended since
• Split level design with high raked ceilings
• Deceptively spacious from the front
• 4 bedrooms (built in/walk in robes to 3) + study
• 2 bathrooms includes updated ensuite to main bedroom
• Separate lounge with built in bar alcove
• Very generous, tiled dining/meals area
• Big modern kitchen, huge gas cooker & dishwasher
• Family room with cosy combustion heater
• Feature timber French doors & polished timber floors
• Near new ducted/zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
• All weather back verandah area with cafe blinds
• Stunning, solar heated inground pool & spa
• Large, weatherproof pool pavilion to easily observe the activity
• 2 x tool/storage sheds, one with lights & power
• Enormous & beautiful array of plants, flowers & trees
• Huge block spanning over 1250m2
• Good, newer fencing on most sides + extensive use of moss rocks
• Double open carport + plenty of extra off street parking
• Room for boat, trailer, caravan or the like
Surrounded by other large family homes also on beautiful big blocks, this wonderful family property is around 1km from the local primary school & kindy, local shops, bus transport, football/tennis sporting facilities & of course the fabulous Flagstaff Hill golf course & club. Offering an excellent opportunity for families or entertainers to upsize & spread out, this home really has something for each & every member of the family & is now on the market for reluctant but very definite sale & a short settlement would be preferred.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport