Urgent Sale Required - Land Tax Surcharge Forces Overseas Investor to Sell
Yes - this is the one... This is an outstanding waterfront opportunity not to be missed! Make no mistake, our genuine overseas vendor has provided very clear instructions that this property MUST be sold.
A new owner is urgently needed for this fantastic budget buy. You won't find better value on the waterfront and this investment will satisfy both the head and the heart! This property will represent the best buying Mermaid Water's has to offer.
Nestled right in the heart of the prestige Paradise Quays Estate in Mermaid Waters, this quality 4 bedroom waterfront home offers the ideal family lifestyle in a prime, sought after location.
Boasting a rare 30 metres of spectacular waterfrontage on a large 889m2 block, this brick and tile residence represents exceptional value that will appeal to the astute investor or the owner occupier waiting for the perfect property to renovate and create their dream home.
You simply can't go wrong with the convenient, central location, just minutes' drive to Q Supercentre, the world class shopping at Pacific Far, patrolled beaches, Pizzey Park Sporting Complex, numerous parks and schools.
- Large, immaculately presented 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home
- Rare 30m waterfrontage, 889m2 fully fenced block
- Master bedroom with large ensuite complete with spa bath and his and hers vanities plus spacious walk in wardrobe
- Tall cathedral feature ceilings in dining area
- Well sized kitchen overlooking water
- Plenty of grassed area for kids and pets to play plus room for a pool
- Waterside outdoor entertaining area
- Double lock up garage plus room for two more vehicles off street & secured
- Excellent long term tenants in place
- Quiet cul de sac position, prime, convenient location close to all amenities
- Council Rates: approx. $3,704.84 per annum
- Water Rates: approx. $1,418.28 per annum
- Rental Income: Currently rented for $510.00 per week
Don't wait a moment longer to register your interest as this is an exceptional opportunity to secure the lifestyle of your dreams at possibly a fraction of the price!
Property will be sold at Auction, Thursday 14th December, 4.00pm on site (unless sold prior)
Secure your future, contact the marketing agents Luke Henderson or Cindy Katene today!
Due to State Government Legislative requirements, to bid at auction photographic ID is required for registration. The deposit is due to be paid immediately after the fall of the hammer on auction day unless other prior arrangements have been made.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport