Unique Creative Office Space Historic Former Church!
This unique property is a former Gothic Victorian Church, complete with soaring ceilings, immense open plan space, large first floor gallery, private rooms with high ceilings, beautiful period masonry, historic architectural features, exceptional stained glass windows, and amenities.
Perfect for a Creative Office Space with an excellent Sydney CBD fringe location surrounded by Residential & Commercial towers, and the trendiest bars, restaurants and cafes.
Summary of features include:
• Whole building For Lease opportunity consisting of a substantial heritage listed 1872 constructed Gothic Victorian former church building
• Zoning: B4 Mixed Use
• 300m from Redfern station
• Located in the growing high density Regent St Precinct with hundreds of new luxury apartments recently and soon to be completed
• Substantial ground floor main hall with soaring ceilings
• Grand upper level mezzanine gallery floor
• Separate private hall incorporating large private first floor area with high cathedral ceiling, separate kitchen and amenities.
• Male & Female amenities
• Three street frontages - Regent Street, Margaret Street, and William Lane
• Land area: 360m2
• Building area comprises site area plus large gallery/mezzanine and additional first floor private hall.
Supportive Landlord offering:
• Long term lease
• Flexible lease structure
• Gross lease with outgoings included
To help new tenants establish their business, Incentives and Introductory Rent are available for the right tenant for the first 12 months of their tenancy.
• First 6 Months Rent Free
• Reduced rent of $3,000+GST per week for second 6 month period
Detailed For Lease' Information Memorandum is available upon request.
Please do not hesitate to contact Beau Lyon or Anthony Markakis to discuss further:
0419 608 408