A meandering gravel driveway creates mystique & intrigue as you are lead to this 4 bedroom character filled home, a private holiday haven or permanent rural residence.
* Located on a spacious & picturesque 9.2 acre unique parcel of land offers a mixture of open pasture, established native trees, a winter creek, large dam & water tanks.
* The recently expanded open plan kitchen/living/dining area features reverse cycle air conditioning, wood fire & easy care timber look floors.
* The North facing verandah provides the perfect outdoor living area with gorgeous views to the properties mature trees along the creek line.
* The bright & modern kitchen is both functional & attractive with stainless steel appliances & splashback.
* The 4 bedrooms are all generous in size & are serviced by the well located bathroom & laundry facilities inclusive of a large corner spa bath plus there is an extra shower & toilet that can be access from the outside.
* A large, secure, powered work shop/shed + greenhouse provide plenty of storage & a great space to create, build & grow.
* Underground power is in place for the option to build an additional dwelling or extend on the existing.
* Ideally situated in the Quindalup/Yallingup area that is close to the beautiful South West Beaches, Wineries & Dunsborough Town Centre.
* Rural School bus collects at the front gate.
- Secure Parking