PICTURE PERFECT FARM HOUSE, GARDENS AND GRAZING
Situated amidst beautiful established gardens and shrubs is this delightfully renovated character home of 3-4 bedrooms and complimented by the alfresco overlooking gardens and rural landscape. This immaculately kept 100 acre grazing property in renowned fertile country and also having 30meg water licence.
A special property in rolling hills approx. 10 minutes from Trafalgar and Moe.
• Approx 100 acres 2 titles
• Red and grey soils mostly rolling country with a portion steeper
• 31 Meg water licence from 2 large spring fed dams
• Diesel pump to header tank and gravity feeds to troughs in all paddocks. Very reliable water supply.
• Clean pastures with good hay paddocks, fencing good, heavy carrying cattle country.
• Stock yards, hay shed, 3 bay machinery shed with workshop section, zincalume garage and carport
HOME + SURROUNDS
• A delightfully presented Country Charm home superbly renovated
• A stunning kitchen featuring gas S.S stove, electric oven and slow combustion stove. Island bench breakfast bar plus dining area
• Separate large formal lounge with solid fuel heater, reverse cycle split system
• Double hung timber windows
• 3 bedrooms with main having extended sitting area
• Study or 4th bedroom
• 2 toilets
• Magnificent alfresco for outdoor entertaining
• Solar hot water
• 70,000 Ltr tank
• Vast area under spectacular established gardens (lovely Rhododendrons) Also several fruit trees
On bitumen road 10 minutes Trafalgar and Moe. Pleasant rural setting.