Beachside Queenslander Absolutely Overflowing With Charm & Character
Positioned in an amazing location only a short stroll (approx. 250m) to the pristine Broadwater shoreline with kilometres of waterside boardwalks, this stunning Queenslander offers its new owners an opportunity to call this captivating property home.
Beautiful period features such as high ceilings, VJ wall paneling, dado rails, hardwood timber floors and lead light feature windows and doors truly create a particularly special home.
- 5 generous bedrooms (2 ensuites) plus a study or 6th bedroom
- Multiple intimate living spaces including main living area, adjacent drawing room/formal dining room with fireplace, casual eating area off kitchen, separate upstairs sitting area and yet another potential living area if one of the oversized bedrooms is utilized as living space
- Impressive north facing master bedroom with timber floors, French doors and direct access to two balconies
- Modern kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances
- 3 bathrooms including 2 ensuites, stunning family bathroom with freestanding claw-foot bath tub and additional powder room for guests
- Undercover outdoor alfresco entertaining areas overlooking lush back yard with fruit trees and sparkling pool with tranquil water feature
- Large upstairs entertaining deck with perfect Northerly aspect
- Private and secure front yard with high boundary fences, electric driveway gate and separate pedestrian gatehouse
- Oversized laundry with adjacent storage/utility/sewing room and a completely separate walk-in cupboard with loads of shelves and storage space
- Single garage plus secure off street parking behind gate for a second vehicle
- Completely level 549m2 allotment within close proximity to schools (Biggera Waters state school catchment), shops and transport