DISPLAY HOME FITOUT AT UNDER REPLACEMENT COST
Carefully designed to provide a beautiful free flowing residence that delivers both a functional family home layout without diminishing the luxurious & stylish finishes that have been bestowed on this fabulous ex display home.
* Designed & built by renowned Builders Ventura Homes, "The Oxford" has a huge, family friendly floor plan with space for the largest of families.
* The huge open plan design is centred around the vast informal kitchen/living & dining zone with attractive easy care tiles, designer light fittings & high ceilings.
* The kitchen provides plenty of storage, an abundance of bench space & has direct access outside to the undercover timber decked alfresco area.
* Great investment opportunity as there are currently long term quality tenants in place paying $500 per week. Obtaining rental returns of approx. $26,000 p/a!
* The clever design has been created to provide separate adult & childrens wings ensuring everyone has their privacy.
* Unwind & relax in the master bedroom with its large walk-in robe & impressive ensuite or retreat to the study all positioned at the front of the home for a serene parents sanctuary.
* Indulge in your favourite movie in the spacious home theatre situated adjacent to the main living area.
* The children can enjoy their very own minor bedroom wing complete with a gorgeous main bathroom with feature tiling & generous activity room away from the main living zone.
* The outdoor entertaining area overlooks stunning landscaped, reticulated lawns & gardens with a feature timber decked informal dining zone creating an entertainers dream backyard.
* The generous 576m2 is fully fenced with nothing left to spend!
* This immaculate residence has been beautifully finished with no expense spared & is available for you to make it your own dream home or continue to rent out for a great return, with too many features to mention.
Disclaimer: All furniture in photographs is for display home purposes only.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport