This beautiful BIG well-designed family home would be something you'd find in the latest edition of a Vogue Magazine.
It's guaranteed to be the envy of all your family and friends offering quality and class throughout. This is one you will want to escalate straight to the TOP of your must have list!
- Grand entrance with solid jarrah floors
- Hotel inspired master suite complimented with a spacious open plan ensuite
- The three minor bedrooms are all double sized & are located to the rear of the home
- Double door entrance with large entrance hall
- Awesome theatre room
- Bar area that is complete with keg fridge
- Chef style kitchen with top notch appliances with steamer, convection oven / microwave
- Stone benchtops throughout including built in TV cabinetry and built in buffet
- Separate activity room with built in study
- Stone tops throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Ducted vacuum system
- STUNNING decked outdoor entertaining area with built in kitchen including bar fridge, dishwasher, gas heater,
PLUS fantastic pizza oven for endless hours of socializing
- 24 Solar panels
- Bore reticulation
- Rear access to 9x 6m powered workshop with its own bathroom
- Extensive veggie patch and a chook pen to the back of the block
- 924sqm block in a Cul-de-sac position
- Built 2010
Within this family orientated suburb there is a primary school (Maida Vale Primary School), a golf course, numerous parks/ovals (including a Seventh Day Adventist church ground and small shops).
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please don't hesitate to contact Heather Eldridge on 0413 495 375.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Polished Timber Floor