A delight for the senses!
This immaculate, privately positioned home with inspiring gardens is a true delight!
Tucked away from the world behind a magical rock garden you will find a superbly presented, recently modernized family home.
The light and bright decore of the generous living areas are complimented by the floor to ceiling windows providing a tranquil view from every room.
A very user-friendly home that flows beautifully and opens out to the magnificent outdoors that surrounds it.
Features of note;
- Large lounge with formal dining area
- Good size family room
- Three large bedrooms with built-in robes
- Master with modern ensuite
- 4th bedroom or study
- Spacious kitchen with stone bench tops, quality appliances, and dual pantries
- Extra-large laundry/utility room
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning and slow combustion fire
- Covered al-fresco entertainment area
- Three garden sheds
- In-ground concrete water tank 32,000 litres plus bore
- Auto 2 car lock-up accommodation
- Large brick paved on-site parking
- Passive Solar N/E aspect
Amazing variety of flowering plants, mature trees, fruit trees, (including 3 avocados), open grassed areas and so much more for your enjoyment.
Located in peaceful Forest Park, only a short walk to Tamborine Mountain College (Prep to Year 12) and minutes to the heart of North Tamborine and all its facilities, this home offers all Tamborine Mountain has to offer.
To really appreciate this property, call Jan Pickett or Barry Chick to arrange a private inspection.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Secure Parking
- Bore water
- fully fenced