THIS WEEKEND'S OPEN HOME CANCELLED - The Perfect Renovator in the Ideal Waterfront Location
Return life back to this beauty as you can never over capitalise in a location as special as this, a spacious residence situated in popular Mermaid Waters - super convenient and central location that is so close to Pacific Fair, Q Supercentre, schools, parks and transport.
It's so family and dog friendly being positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac on a large 831m2 land area with a massive 26 metre water frontage, this perfect home offers so much space for the whole family with its 2 separate living areas, 4 bedrooms (master large with walk in robe and ensuite) + study, 2 bathrooms, huge outdoor entertaining area overlooking the sparkling in-ground swimming pool with water views - ideal for entertaining family and friends all year round, double garage with a fully enclosed double carport and low maintenance well established gardens.
When you are not busy adding value to this gem, jump on your jetski, surf ski or paddleboard, spend the day on your boat, or simply fish or crab off your own personal pontoon and jetty - you will never be bored when you live in this super convenient waterfront location.
- Spacious family home with the perfect floor plan for you to improve on
- 4 bedrooms (master with walk in robe and ensuite)
- Study / 5th bedroom
- 2 bathrooms, including ensuite off the master bedroom
- 2 separate spacious living areas
- Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans in all rooms
- Double garage with a fully enclosed double carport in front + room for more cars off street
- Huge outdoor undercover entertaining area
- Large 831m2 land area with a massive 26m water frontage
- In-ground swimming pool
- Pontoon and jetty
- Garden shed and greenhouse
- Established manicured gardens
- Fully fenced yard
This property is easily liveable, yet still offers enough scope to add your own personal touches to turn into the waterfront paradise of your dreams. Don't let this fantastic opportunity pass you by, call Luke Henderson or Cindy Katene today to book your inspection that could lead you to paradise.
Council Rates: approx. $3,000pa
Water Rates: approx. $1,880 p.a.
Rental Income: Estimated at approx. $750 p/w.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport