Sold by Stuart Zullo
Situated at the top of a hill with priceless bush and river views. A rare opportunity to secure this immaculately presented home in a quiet location, but yet only a 10 minute walk to Casula Station and more. Looking out from the back yard, you have uninterrupted views to the Georges River and the National Park making it a great peaceful location and very unique to the Casula market.
- Good size separate living room
- Modern updated kitchen and dining area
- Great extended alfresco entertaining area and balcony with views
- Semi updated, neat bathroom with separate W.C
- A great separate studio with plumbing and hand basin available. Ideal teenage retreat/hobby room or convert to separate accommodation (S.T.C.A)
- Toilet and shower downstairs too
- Big double garage with access to large under house storage area
- Good size 556.4m2 block (approx.) with wide 17.697 frontage
- Walk to Casula station and easy access to M5 and M7 Motorways, shopping centres, schools, bus and more.
A great location and holding block for the future. Surplus to family’s needs makes this a great opportunity!
- ceiling fans
- Separate Living Unit
- Outdoor Entertaining Area