Executive Home in Burnett Heads
This magnificent two levelled home with great ocean views and sea breezes is positioned along the Esplanade and presents a special, sea-escape lifestyle in a quiet community.
This grand home features 5 generous sized bedrooms each with ocean views, a large kitchen, a dedicated dining area, a veranda to relax and the added conveniences such as shops, schools and public transport that are close by.
A lifestyle in Burnett Heads gives you the opportunity to witness an ancient life cycle of the animal kingdom, just 3 minutes down the road! As majestic sea turtles make their journey to the shore to lay their eggs, Mon Repos supports the largest concentration of nesting marine turtles on the eastern Australian mainland and has the most significant loggerhead turtle nesting population in the South Pacific region.
At a further glance:
- Spacious kitchen
- Dedicated dining room
- Lounge room
- Master bedroom and ensuite
- Second bedroom
- Separate entrance suitable for a home business
- 3 bedrooms
- Living area/ lounge room
- Main bathroom
- Utility area with a built in ironing station and linen cupboard adjoining the laundry and bathroom
- Solar power
- Salt water swimming pool
- Exterior of house is double brick and rendered
- House built with a hardwood frame and has treated pine on its extensions
- Ample storage
- Electric hot water system
- Double lock up garage with space for 4 cars.
- Easy-to-maintain backyard
- Ducted Vacuum maid
- Clear ocean views from each bedroom
- A backup generator that plugs into the electrical system
- 3 Minute drive to Mon Repos
Contact us anytime to arrange a viewing. A masterpiece bound to satisfy!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Alarm System