DUAL OCCUPANCY CHARMER
This very spacious and cherished home, nestled towards the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, with dual occupancy and beautiful front gardens, radiates style and charm. With access to the Tweed River from your boundary you can catch mud crabs for the evening meal or spend a few hours on the water kayaking or boating. This home features fantastic spacious living for the family or a great investment opportunity generously spread out over two levels.
Upper Floor Features:
* Massive open plan living and dining space which goes through to the kitchen with stainless steel appliances including Italian designed 6 burner gas cook top with oversized oven, all flowing out onto a lovely sun filled balcony overlooking lush green surrounds and the Tweed River.
* Large Master bedroom with chic ensuite and corner spa bath, with a built in wardrobe.
* Double lock up garage with internal access and plenty of room for storage.
Lower Level Features:
* 4 generous size bedrooms.
* Modern bathroom.
* Second living area and spacious laundry which flow out onto a second balcony embracing private green surrounds and space for the kids.
* Separate 'granny flat' area with 2 good sized bedrooms, lounge room, modern functional kitchen with gas cook top, double sinks, ample cupboards and room for a large fridge.
* Massive under house storage area.
Located in the ever popular East Banora Point, moments from local shops, transport, M1 motorway and approximately 10 minutes to Coolangatta beaches, nightlife and international airport.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport