* Unique property only 10 min drive (approx.) from the CBD of Tamworth on a large 1.089ha (2.69acre) block.
* House including the land could achieve rent of between $450 - $470 p/w
* Unit with large carport could achieve rent of between $220 - $240 p/w
* Ample space for all of the family who may have a horse and other animals, room for the kids to ride their bikes, play footy or cricket without the worry of a broken window to two.
* Half of the land (approx. 5,144m2) can be subdivided down the track if you want to downsize. Land in this area is becoming scarce.
* 2 bedroom granny flat or cottage that can be rented separately, or for other family members, includes kitchenette and bathroom. Currently rented at $190/week. Also has a 3-bay carport and workshop attached. Separate electricity meter and driveway separate from the main house.
* Very private, immaculate, solid brick 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home.
* Nestled amongst established gardens and trees with its own bore and 20,000L rainwater storage, plus town water.
* Open-plan living-dining-kitchen space with timber floating floors and a near new combustion wood fireplace. Reverse cycle A/C throughout.
* All bedrooms are a good size and have plush near new carpet and built-ins and built-in dressing tables.
* Generous sized light-filled bathroom with underfloor heating includes toilet, bathtub, large shower and vanity. 2nd separate toilet.
* Enclosed sunroom with slate floors ideal for outdoor dining or relaxing.
* Study with built-in desk. Plenty of storage throughout the home. Large laundry with broom cupboard and storage.
* Double lockup 6x9 shed attached to a 2-bay carport/workshop. 2.8kw solar panels on the house.
* Be quick, this is a unique property that won't last.