Outstanding Options In a Prized Location
This period home set on a large approx 710 m2 block offers the new buyer the opportunity to move straight in and enjoy the views of Buckingham Reserve, room to park a caravan, boat, trailer and cars; or an ideal opportunity multi development site (STCA).
Impressive features include:
* High Ceilings, decorative cornices
* Three large bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* Conara Wood Heater
* Central Kitchen and Separate Dining Room
* Lounge Room
* Large Covered Deck for entertaining, overlooking Buckingham Reserve
* Wide Side Access with Long Driveway
* Solid lockable gate secures the large back yard
* Large Shed with concrete floor
* Tranquil quiet rural-like position with No Rear Neighbors
* Fantastic Location - Close to walking track to Buckingham Reserve
* Only approx 13 Kms drive to Docklands and CBD.
A rare opportunity has arisen in a tightly held position and plenty of potential in this property for both owner occupier's and investors looking for a peaceful, relaxed lifestyle in a lovely family friendly street. This home is definitely not one to miss!
Boreham Street location is limited to local traffic and the 219 bus stop takes you to Sunshine Railway Station or through to Melbourne. Sunshine Station is an approximately 22 minute walk.
This home is not one to be missed!
AUCTION: SAURDAY 11 NOVEMBER @ 2PM
CONTACT: DAVID ZAMMIT 0411 182 053