Another Record Price by Angelo @ Erskine Park Professionals
If your family is in need of a home with space, this unique 2 storey home will appeal with its multiple living areas so each member of the family can enjoy a sense of privacy and their own space within the home.
Set on a lovely 639m2 block, the home enjoys a great location close to all amenities including schools, shops and transport with easy and convenient access to the M4 Motorway.
The in-ground salt water pool will be loved by families looking to enjoy the summer and keep the kids entertained outdoors.
* Five spacious bedrooms providing ample living areas for two families.
* Master bedroom with fully renovated en-suite, could be easily converted for separate accommodation (See attached floorplan)
* Large modern kitchen featuring electric cook-top, stainless steel appliances, large island bench and an abundance of cupboard space, including large pantry.
* 4 living areas, including downstairs rumpus opening to large alfresco area and pool.
* Fully renovated bathroom and separate toilet downstairs as well as full bathroom and separate toilet on the upper level.
* Sun drenched In-ground salt water pool that is fully fenced with quality travertine tiling and timber decking, just screaming out to be enjoyed this summer.
* 2 x Split reverse cycle air-conditioning systems and wood fire combustion heater.
* Quiet crescent type street surrounded by quality homes
* Lovely setting on generous parcel of land approx. 639m2
* Side access with tandem carport.
Investors make note, this property would easily rent for $600 to $650 per week
Put it on the must see list today
- Formal Entry
- Open Fireplace
- Built In Robes
- Air Conditioning
- Pay TV Cable/Sat
- Pet Friendly
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Fully Fenced
- In Ground Swimming Pool
- Electric Hot Water