Private & Peaceful
Bordering the Esme Street Rainforest Reserve, this large 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom low set brick home with fantastic entertainment area on a flat 3049m2 is the perfect setting for private and peaceful living.
An additional cottage separated from the main house offers added value. Located in a quiet street within walking distance to high school and sports grounds.
- Open plan living/kitchen/dining area with sliding doors towards the large covered patio with beautiful rainforest views
- Large modern kitchen with walk in pantry, European (Miele) appliances, gas cook top, electric oven, range hood and integrated dishwasher
- Office with built-in desk
- Master bedroom with large walk-in wardrobe and new ensuite featuring quality fittings and stone benchtop
- 3 additional good size bedrooms with built-in robes
- Modern new family bathroom featuring quality fittings and stone benchtop and separate toilet
- Separate cottage with its own entrance and verandah, featuring 3 rooms
- Perfect to accommodate your guests, run a home-based business or create a granny flat
- Fully screened
- Low maintenance private garden including flowering shrubs, lavender, fruit and avocado trees
- Excellent deep bore - never run out of water
- Concrete water tank with water filtration system
- New gutters and water collection system
- Circular drive
- Three door/two car shed with remote garage doors
- Workshop with built in work benches, ample shelving and storage
- Fully fenced and pet friendly
- Cathedral ceilings in living area
- Slow combustion wood stove/heater
- Full ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Solar power system with European inverter (5 KW)
- Solar powered LED lighting panels in living area
- Crime safe security screens
Seldom does a unique property like this come on the market. With Esme Street Forest on your boundary you simply must inspect this property to understand the unique lifestyle and opportunities it has to offer.
Contact Paul Edwards or Ton Wolf for more information or to book a private inspection.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Secure Parking
- garden shed