Wake to rural tranquility
Set a top one of the only hills in Dardanup West is absolute peace and privacy. With green garden vistas from every window and private, low maintenance grounds you'll be living here for the long term. Be the first to catch the cooling summer sea breezes. In winter snuggle up by the crackling wood fire. Cozy BBQs all year round are made possible by the warmth of the potbelly stove on the back veranda.
Raise your children in safety and freedom. Give them the room to play and a world to explore. On 11421m2 of secluded and impressively maintained grounds is a universe of happy childhood memories just waiting for your kids or grand kids.
They can play footy and cricket on the back lawn while you keep an eye out from the kitchen.
Run a few sheep or stable your horse in the bottom paddock.
With an abundance of rainwater storage, a reliable bore, solar panels, solar hot water, vegetable beds and fruit trees, you will live at one with nature. Be as self sufficient as you choose.
The 15m x 9m shed is powered and has excellent access through full height roller doors. From the street the bitumen driveway leads to a large hard stand for your boat and caravan and garaging for 2 cars plus a work shop.
Suburbia is but a distant memory, yet Bunbury is only 15 minutes away.
This is country living without the isolation.
The seller's retirement home has been bought.
• 4 bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms
• Spacious lounge with garden views
• Large family meals area with wood heater that warms the whole house
• Deep verandas on all sides
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning to living areas
• Solar power panels 2.3kw
• Solar hot water
• Approximately 150,000l of rain water storage
• Powered shed 15m x 9m
• Double lock up garage with work shop plus hard stand for caravan and boat
• Fully fenced
• Fully irrigated from bore producing 9000l per hour of good water
• Rear bottom parkland cleared paddock fully fenced and irrigated
• 2 x composting pits
• 2 x steel and wood raised vegetable beds
• 8 citrus trees, 2 passion fruit vines, 2 fig trees, 2 mulberry trees
• Double brick home
• 11421m2 of land