QUIET CUL-DE-SAC WITH BUSH LAND VIEWS
Scott Jordan is proud to present to the market this cosy 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home that is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac and faces the Southern River bushland.
The large kitchen with stone bench tops and a heap of cupboard space will keep the chef in the home very happy whilst not compromising in size on the open plan dining and living area.
The study/activity room opens out to a private courtyard or you can tuck yourself away in the separate theatre room to watch the latest block buster.
The home will remain a beautiful temperature all year round with gas heating, ceiling fans and reverse cycle air-conditioning options throughout.
The lucky new owner of this beautiful home can look forward to enjoying:
- King size master bedroom features large walk in robe, ensuite and Foxtel connection
- Open plan kitchen/ dining/living area opens out through the sliding doors to the paved alfresco
- Theatre room
- Study/activity with access to courtyard
- Double garage at the rear with automatic roller door
- Security screens and alarm system
- Automatic reticulation front and back
- 296sqm block
- Built 2008
- Land rates $1200.00 approx
- Water rates $858.000 approx
Don't Delay and Register you interest today with Scott Jordan on 0419 903 244.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Alarm System