Outstanding Entry Level Waterfront Opportunity Located In A Sought-after Cul-de-sac
Positioned towards the end of quiet cul-de-sac and boasting expansive water views with a clean white sandy shoreline, this outstanding home offers a comfortable lifestyle whilst overflowing with potential to create an enviable waterside residence in this most sought-after beach side suburb.
- 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, including a waterside master with walk-in robe and private ensuite (2nd & 3rd bedrooms also overlook the pool)
- Fully tiled living/dining area flooded with natural light and access through wide glass doors to waterside entertaining terrace
- Large open plan kitchen with water views
- Good sized family pool with sunny northerly aspect and surrounded by fully fenced private courtyard ideal for entertaining, kids and/or pets
- Double garage with good ceiling height and a glass sliding door leading out to pool area, ideal for easy conversion to additional living space if required
- Grassy waterside backyard with central stairs providing easy access to sandy beach and clean waterway
- Excellent boat ramp facility including undercover boat storage with light and power
- 668m2 allotment with 19m waterfrontage
- Solar power for reduced household running costs
- Vacant and ready for immediate possession
INTERSTATE OWNERS HAVE INSTRUCTED THAT THIS PROPERTY BE SOLD.