Set in a quiet neighbourhood with the convenience of shops and a park at the bottom of the street, close to public transport, and a brisk walk to the popular Ferry Road Markets, this centrally located duplex is a must to inspect.
* 2 good size bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
* Open plan living area with plenty of natural light
* Tiled garage - could be utilised as a rumpus room
* Extra car space with shade sail
* Fully fenced yard - great for a pet
* Plenty of storage room underneath the property
* No Body Corporate Levies
* Short walk to Keebra Park High School
The Auction will be held on-site on Saturday 21st October at 1.30pm.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website many have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. We cannot however guarantee its accuracy & interested parties should make & rely on their own enquiries.
- Built In Robes
- Fully Fenced