"CRINOGLE" ( Now Excluding "Alcheringa Park" which has been SOLD)
A highly regarded property in the much admired Frances SA district.
• Ideally located just 14 km from Frances and 40 km from Naracoorte.
Now a top quality mixed farm, with a sound grazing history under current ownership. Produced upwards to 200 bales wool prior to the commencement of irrigation and significant cropping.
• A near perfect balance of strong clay loam to medium gum loam & some red gum sandy loam which provides later green feed.
• Approximately 100 hectares (247 Acres) irrigation including 3 centre pivotsLucerne seed, hay grazing and white clover. Quality bore water.
• Currently dedicated to 210 ha cropping, 1400 XB ewes for prime lambs and wool.
• Cattle have been carried.
• Well fenced and securely watered for livestock from strategic bores and tanks.
• Substantial 6 bedroom homestead including renovated bathrooms, kitchen and living areas.
• Six stand woolshed, Magnus sheepyards, cattle yards, implement shed and 2 conical base grain silos.
• Crinogle offers the discerning investor enterprise, versatility, strong production figures and quality improvements in assured rainfall district.
Comprehensive Information Memorandum available.
"Crinogle": Section 576 in the Hundred of Binnum contained in Certificate of Title Register Book Volume 5652 Folio 901 comprising approximately 604.2 hectares (1493 acres or thereabouts) including all Water Allocation. Water Licence 8687-0 is for a Total Water Allocation per Annum of 551,436 kL.
Frances is a village providing a dynamic community hub with a popular hotel/motel, general store, grain bunkers and most importantly the Frances Primary school. Sporting facilities have been maintained with great pride. Naracoorte has 3 primary schools and a high school. Business, retail, medical and agricultural services are particularly well catered for at both Naracoorte and Bordertown.
The JBS ovine processing facility at Bordertown is a major asset to the sheep industry and equally important is the Teys Cargill bovine processing facility at Naracoorte. The modern saleyards at Naracoorte is South Australia's second largest and arguably the states leader for weaner cattle and 1st Cross ewe and lamb sales. For those who enjoy the ambience of wine country, Coonawarra, Mundulla, Padthaway, Wrattonbully, Robe and Cape Jaffa are all within an approximate 30 minute to one hour journey.
SALES TEAM FOR "CRINOGLE"
Cameron Grundy m: 0408 843 096 Denis Overall m: 0428 838 337
e: cgrundy@salrealestate .com.au E: email@example.com
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor