Roaring Log Fire - 7 Star Energy Rating - Peaceful 5 Acres..
Imagine escaping the hustle and bustle to a relaxed lifestyle where luxury meets country and blends perfectly
This home is only 3 years old, offers 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living rooms and a galley style kitchen just perfect for entertaining all year round.. An additional outbuilding creates extra options and would make an ideal teenagers retreat or even 5th bedroom / living space.
The land is ideal for most any hobby farm pursuit with 5 paddocks, water troughs and dam, drive through carport for the horse float and 4 bay machinery shed, hay shed + disused dairy. Less than 20 minutes to Warragul or Drouin & freeway entrance..
• Approximately 5 acres divided into 5 paddocks with water available in all paddocks via troughs & / or dam
• Drive in / drive out carport for float. 4 bay machinery shed with power & lights. Hayshed / stall. 2 Separate driveways
• Peaceful established gardens with plenty of shade and space for children to play
• Chook pen, Raised vegetable beds in netted shelter and Dog run
• Loading race and yards
• Concrete tank 35,000L with electric pump + 26,000L poly tank (interconnected)
• Just 3 years young this quality Green Design home is a pleasure to call home
• 7 Star energy rating. Over 26squares of living with spacious and practical layout
• Bamboo flooring through entrance hall, kitchen and open plan dining / lounge areas
• Stunning cesar stone island bench / breakfast bar and preparation areas. Generous kitchen with large galley pantry, dishwasher, 900mm stainless steel gas cooktop and electric oven
• Large light filled living room with solid fuel heating and sliding door access to merbeau deck wrapping 1.5 sides of the home
• 2nd lounge (Rumpus) carpeted also with sliding door access to outdoors
• 4 bedrooms all with Built in Robes excepting the Master suite which includes an incredible Walk in Robe, Spacious ensuite, double vanity and direct access to the deck and relaxed garden setting
• Main bathroom with full bath, shower, vanity and the W/c is separate. A great addition is also the Walk in Linen press conveniently nearby to the bathroom.
• The laundry is extensive and contains plenty of bench and cupboards space also
• Gas instantaneous HWS with solar
• Open plan area with built in benches, built in robes and bathroom
• Less than 20 minutes to Warragul and just 16 minutes to Drouin. Sealed road with local rural primary schools nearby
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge