Short Walk to Local Schools & Transport
This 4 bedroom apartment is within walking distance to local schools & transport. The apartment has 4 bedrooms all with built-ins, an ensuite to the main bedroom, a 3 way main bathroom and one single carspace. If offers a disherwasher, gas cooking, 2 living areas, ducted air conditioning, a massive deck for entertaining and lots more. This will not last long! Enquire today. Strictly NO PETS!.
- This property is on top of Orchard Hills Pre-School and the carpark is available outside of operating hours.
- The property available dates are approximate and are subject to change without notice
- Each person over 18 residing at the property will be required to submit an application
- Applications are available at the open house.
- 1 Form Applications are not accepted by this office.
- The following information must be included with each application:
- Photocopy of applicant’s photo ID e.g. Drivers Licence/ Passport
- Current and previous rental references and current rental ledger
- Income Confirmation e.g. written work reference, copy of the last 3 payslips or income documentation. Self-employed applicants are required to provide a copy of the last 2 completed tax returns or a letter from your accountant. If you are with Centrelink we will need a copy of your Centrelink statement.
- On approval of an application, a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent is payable to our office by Direct Deposit, Bank Cheque or Money Order. At the time of signing the lease 4 weeks bond and an additional weeks rent is payable.
- Please note, no pets allowed in all townhouses, villas and units. For houses pets should be declared on application for owner’s approval.
Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact our office on (02) 4725 3100 or firstname.lastname@example.org