7 year old 5 x 2 Massively Reduced Below Costs - New Low Price - Must Sell
The Phone enquiry code for this property is: 0071
Must Sell. Vendor is keen. Make an offer.
Why build and stress yourself out of unknown hidden costs and uncertain provisional sums when there is certainty in buying this home which will save you as much as $100,000.
Let's compare apple to apple.
Most homes in this suburb are over 40 years old. Most builders only give 25 years structural guarantee. That probably means, beyond that, building structure starts to decay and breaking down in one way or another. This is one of the few homes in the suburb which is under 10 years old and with lifetime structural guarantee.
Most lots are either narrow lots or battle-axe lots nowadays and thus can only fit a 3 x 2 and won't be able to fit a 5 x 2
This house is actually bigger and more spacious than the photos suggest (no photos editing and no wide angle camera manipulation to achieve over-stretching of roominess appearance, no digital furniture and no artist impression display, i.e. everything is real and realistic). Please do come and feel it for yourself. We believe in real not fake, actual not virtual.
Remember you spend 90% of your time in the house NOT your backyard.
A large backyard could be a burden. Do you want to spend your weekend to tiredly lawn mowing and pruning, repeatedly and endlessly.
Also, a backyard pool may at first sound appealing. But there are significant costs to maintain a pool e.g. water consumption, chlorine treatment, water pump, etc. Other issues are council and insurance compliance, cleaning, pool leaking and kids drowning. Besides, most pools are kid-sized pools good for splashing only, not full sized adult swimming pool (25m or 50m length).
Likewise, a renovated house is basically a very old house with cosmetic facelift. Cosmetic renovation is akin to giving a 40 year old car new painting, it does not change anything underneath which is the most important. These makeovers will soon fall apart.
Do not be fooled by outward appearance. What is crucial is the age of the house. Moreover, no matter how you renovate an old house, you can tell by one look it is not the same as newer homes. Best analogy is a car. Would you buy a 30 or 40 year old car which has done its mileage?
About this home:
2011 built. 2 spacious living areas. Close to schools, shops, amenities and public transport will save you a lot of hassle, stress and money.
3 hours saved everyday could mean $540,000 more in your pocket for holidays and retirement.
Instead of running around wasting your valuable productive time, you could instead get a simple job by working just 3 hours or 3 additional hours a day which will make a difference in the long run.
Let's do the maths:
3 hrs x $25 per hr (basic pay) x 5 days x 48 weeks = $18,000 a year (possibly tax free)
This in terms translate to:
$180,000 more money in your pocket in 10 years
$360,000 more money in your pocket in 20 years
$540,000 more money in your pocket in 30 years
Kelmscott Senior High School catchment area (offering Prestigious Gifted and Talented Education Selective Program for Academic High Achievers) will save you at least $72k to $444k in private school fees (based on 6 years of secondary school education from Year 7 to Year 12 for an average family with 2 kids).
Total lifetime savings = $612,000 to $984,000
This house is effectively FREE.
This home is the perfect solution. It is clean, well looked after and loaded with many features including:
* Open plan living
* Two good-sized living areas (4m x 4.5m approx.) one of which is a formal lounge.
* Two Double Bed bedrooms with large built in wardrobes and full length mirror.
* Two Car Space Carport convertible to a garage.
* All 5 bedrooms have built-in wardrobes with full length mirror.
* Master bedroom has both walk-in robe and built-in robes together with ensuite
* Large kitchen bench top with plenty of storage space underneath
* Stainless steel kitchen appliances (Gas Cooktop, Electric Oven and Range hood)
* Dishwasher recess completes with provisions.
* Exhaust fans in both bathrooms to keep them clean and fresh.
* Gas Bayonet enables cost efficient gas heating during winter months to keep the family warm and comfortable.
* Big 170L Gas Hot Water System
* Low maintenance gardens yet with good sized front lawn and decent size courtyard with ample space for a rotary cloth lines and plenty of space to host an outdoor BBQ party.
* Corner lot in a less densely built area means more privacy.
* Frontage is over 17m with two street front (which provides better property value and usage)
* 1 minute walk to childcare centre (200m) and bus stop (100m)
* Walking distance to schools
* Walking distance or 1 minute drive (500m) to ALDI, medical clinic, pharmacy, vet, laundry, takeaway and bottle shop.
* Walking distance or 2 minute drive to train station (1km)
* 3 minute drive to Spudshed (1.5km), Coles, Woolworths, Fitness Gym and Cafe.
* 23km from Perth City and easy access to Tonkin Highway (a direct link to Perth Airport)
* 2 minute drive (just over 1km) to Champion Lakes, a $30 million world class sporting and recreation venue where you can take your dog, bike and canoe/kayak.
This conveniently located house will save you time, energy, and money. Imagine you don't have to rush every day. Most things are within walking distance, save petrol & get fit at the same time. You'll have more time for work/business or simply relax at home & enjoy. Time is money!
Besides, a 5 bedroom home has better rental return, capital growth and resale value.
Priced to sell. Well below Perth median house price!
Suitable for first home buyers, couples, families or astute investors! No Stamp Duty for first home buyers!
Motivated Seller. All offers considered. Do not miss this opportunity. It is a bargain!
To view this property, please call or email to make an appointment.
SaleByHomeOwner.com.au is an Australia-wide For Sale By Owner' service. We assist Home Owners who are looking to sell their own home without paying Real Estate commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
- living area
- modern bathroom
- modern kitchen
- close to parklands
- close to schools
- Built In Robes