OUTSTANDING GRAZING PROPERTY 85KMS TO MELBOURNE
253 acres subdivided into 5 titles - GWZ1 (Green Wedge) Zoning - and situated in the high growth area of Bunyip North approx an hour from Melbourne. The property is superbly set up with all-weather central laneway, excellent fencing and water to all paddocks by pressure pump from main dam. Weatherboard home, large hayshed, machinery shed, new stock yards and herring bone dairy (not in use).
High carrying capacity country with a balance of flats and gentle rises.
Pristine property in sought after location.
• 253 acres in 5 titles of 66.37 acres, 2 x 61.77 acres, 61.32 acres and 2.5 acres
• Weatherboard home on 2.5 acres
• 35m x 8m hayshed, 13m x 10m machinery shed and disused dairy
• Subdivided into 28 paddocks with water to all
• Power at main dam with pressure pump to feed troughs
• Bore with diesel motor and pump for back water if needed
• 6 dams
• A property with a balance of flats and gentle rises
• Owner says you can run a steer to the acre
• 2 bedroom plus study weatherboard home
• Gas cooking
• Bathroom with separate shower, bath and vanity
• 2 living areas and kitchen
• Electric hot water
• Double, open front garage
• 3 minutes from Princes Freeway
• Less than an hour to Melbourne
Offer for sale as a whole
- Secure Parking