Centrally Located Home
*Side lane access to a huge rear carport
* Tri-level design that ensures there is plenty of space to live and enjoy life.
* The bottom level features a spacious, open-plan kitchen and dining area
* There is a large pantry, plenty of storage cupboards and drawers and a raised serving bench
* The dining area offers oodles of space for at least a six to eight seat table so you will never have to worry about fitting all of your guests in.
* The lower level also features a modern second bathroom, a separate laundry and rear entry to the home.
* On the middle level you enter from the front porch and move through to a light and bright, spacious, central lounge room, which is ideal for relaxing and enjoying family time.
* Upstairs there are two good-sized bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans. Both rooms are light and airy, with large windows inviting the outside in and offering plenty of natural light. The bedrooms share a central bathroom, which has crisp white wall tiles, a shower over a bath, vanity and a separate toilet.
* There is also plenty of storage upstairs.
* The property is located just one minute from the Hunter Expressway and close to shops, schools, parks and transport.
* Kurri Kurri is just a 15-minute drive from all Maitland has to offer, while Newcastle is 40-minute drive.
*SHED IS NOT PART OF TENANCY