This outstanding Wongawallan property provides glorious ever-changing views, privacy, space and serenity.
The expansive front verandah with polished kwila decking is perfect for entertaining and overlooks the grounds (often with the local kangaroos), the magnificent views of the valleys and mountain ranges or spectacular sunsets.
The front of the house features two antique carved Indian temple entrances, plenty of glass sliding doors and lots of natural light. The main hall with 11ft ceilings features an open plan area with lounge, dining and enormous gourmet style modern kitchen with plenty of ceiling fans. Adjacent is a media/rumpus room, office, 3 bedrooms and bathroom. Along the full length of the main hall is a breezeway lined with a shoji screen wall and kwila decking which can be used as a library, gym or sunroom. Separated by the breezeway is the main bedroom, ensuite, walk in wardrobe and the 5th bedroom. This uniquely designed home has a distinct modern Asian impression.
• 30sq (285m2) 5 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Office, Media/Rumpus Room, Breezeway/Sunroom
• Includes 57m2 covered polished timber deck
• High ceilings throughout
• Ceiling fans in most areas
• Gloss laminate timber flooring throughout, plush carpet to 4 bedrooms
• Enormous modern gourmet kitchen
• Opulent ensuite with space age shower/bath combination.
• Walk in closet
• Space saving laundry
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Polished Timber Floor