Brilliant Sanctuary Waters location
Comfortably nestled on a spacious 666sqm block in a tranquil and leafy pocket that is the Sanctuary Waters Estate in Canning Vale with its' gorgeous lake, fountain, parks and gazebo that is just at the end of the tree lined avenue. Livingston Shopping Centre and the 7 Day centre on Campbell Road are just minutes away. Pristine local parklands abound and state schools are within an easy commute to Canning Vale College and Campbell Primary School. This impeccably-presented 4 bedroom 2 bathroom plus study Pacesetter home with 243sqm living area will impress your family both inside and out.
Eye-catching street appeal and a stunning double door entry statement highlight the welcoming entrance of this character-filled home, whilst quality low-maintenance modern timber flooring graces the passageways, as well as the main open-plan family, dining and kitchen area, in addition to the formal lounge and dining areas. The very spacious master suite features quality carpeting, a walk-in wardrobe, and a built in wardrobe, split-system air-conditioning, a private ensuite bathroom with a shower, spa, double vanity and wc and a gorgeous bay window that looks out to the lush front garden.
A fully renovated country-style kitchen includes a central island breakfast bar for a place to congregate at all times of the day, with gas cook top and oven, a range hood, tiled splashbacks and stylish light fittings. Outdoors, a sensational full-length gabled pergola offers entertaining options aplenty at the rear, and neatly-tended backyard lawns for the kids and pets to run wild on.
Easy access to the schools, bus stops, sporting facilities and the CBD and Fremantle adds to the convenience of living in such an enviable location. Why wouldn't you come to Sanctuary Waters? Wander down to the park for the morning Tai Chi classes as well!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Home Theatre complete with projector and screen
- Open-plan family and meals area with feature down lighting, split-system air-conditioning, gas-bayonet heating and easy alfresco access outside
- Double French doors open into the formal lounge off the entry, complete with a gas bayonet of its own.
- 2nd bedroom is both spacious and carpeted, featuring ample built-in robe space
- Carpeted 3rd bedroom with and a built in robe
- Large carpeted 4th bedroom with a built in robe
- Study at entry with timber flooring ideal home office
- Separate bath and shower in the main bathroom
- Ample storage space in the laundry, along with a separate toilet and outdoor access
- Remote-controlled double garage
- Gas hot water system
- Fully reticulated
- Foxtel connectivity
- Garden shed
- Built in 1996 and fully renovated since
- Surrounded by other quality family homes in premium estate
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining