Take your first step on the property ladder here….
Owner says this unit must be sold, now. Make an offer for this well presented, two bedroom unit in a friendly complex featuring a sparkling pool set in leafy shared gardens. This lovely urban home or sound returning investment is well located close to an abundance of established facilities, great shopping and entertainment, Edith Cowan University and within easy reach of Perth CBD on good public transport.
Some of the great features of this well maintained and neatly presented home include;
• Open plan living area with loads of natural light
• Two generous bedrooms with nice leafy outlook
• Neatly presented bathroom with
• Well equipped kitchen with gas cooker
• Loads of bench space and overhead storage cupboards
• Designated undercover parking bay
• Security Screens on windows and door
• Set on the first floor of a quiet 10 unit development
• Located near Beaufort Street urban centre
• Vacant possession can be available at settlement
• Currently let at $290 per week on a periodic lease
This neat, well presented apartment will make a perfect addition to any property portfolio but with the lease currently periodic it is also available vacant at settlement to those seeking a neat new urban home. Either way it offers a great urban lifestyle in a lovely location and is great buying in this popular near city location at this tiny price. Contract Theraza on 0407 064 66 email@example.com for further information or to arrange a viewing.
Strata Fees $600
Let at $290pw on a periodic lease