Land At Beautiful Bingil Bay.
The Phone enquiry code for this property is: 0174
Build, or relocate Your new home in this stunning location. Originally part of the historic Cutten
Brothers coffee plantation c.1880's. It's large mango tree
dates from that time, and still bears fruit. There are
no building restrictions, water has been connected,
and a soil test done.
- 977m2 well drained,level block.
- Dry, elevated position.
- Quiet, cul-de-sac - A haven for birds, and butterflies.
- World Heritage rainforest meets the Coral
Sea at Bingil Bay.
- Gorgeous beaches.
- Drive along a magnificent scenic coastal road, to
Mission Beach Village, five minutes away.
- State School, Woolworths/shopping centre, and
restaurants ten minutes away.
- NBN fibre ready.
- Underground power.