Exquisite Federation Brick Home
“Carinya” is elegantly presented and impressively positioned in a sought after pocket of Kogarah and Beverley Park. This double brick residence offers versatility and multiple options for a family or investor. It is peacefully placed, an easy walk to local shops, cafes, buses, parks, schools, Beverley Park Golf Course and the nearby St George Hospital. The abundance of living space plus superb outdoor areas for entertaining all combine in this light filled family home.
• Three quality double bedrooms, two with built-ins
• Spacious layout offers separate living, dining, family areas
• Recently renovated, painted and maintained to a high standard
• Perfectly level sunny backyard and covered entertaining area
• Polished timber floors and a large external home office/study
• Charming modern bathroom plus internal laundry and storage
• High ornate ceilings, leadlight timber windows and cedar timber blinds
• Quality kitchen with gas cooking, gas hot water and gas heating outlets
• Character filled interiors with an elegant timber fireplace
• Moments to schools, shops, cafes, buses, parks and restaurants
Council Rates: $1,688 per annum approx.
Water Rates: $673 per annum approx.
Land Size: 535m² approx.