Waterfront Living With Professional Office and Main Road Exposure
The seller is semi-retiring and it's time to move on!
Perfect as a professional consulting office combined with a fabulous residential waterfront home, this is truly an exceptional and unique opportunity for the work-from-home buyer.
This prime site which is currently being used as both a professional office/psychologist clinic and residential home, offers potentially many alternatives, subject to GCCC approval which could include a business in line with its current use.
Already designed as a professional office with reception area and plenty of parking for visitors/clients, you can still enjoy all the benefits of the large two-storey residential family home attached, complete with pool and entertaining area.
The vendor is extremely motivated to sell. Call or email the agent for the Information Memorandum and Town Planning Summary which is available upon request.
The existing configuration:
- Currently a residential home and professional consulting office
- 3 bedrooms plus study (plus 2 additional bedrooms in office suite), 2 bathrooms + 2 powder rooms, kitchen, living with private master suite on second level
- Professional office with reception area
- Large entertaining area
- Award winning swimming pool
- Dual pedestrian and driveway entrance (home & office)
- Off street vehicle parking for numerous vehicles
- 1,017m2 very large land area
- North to water with ocean access
- Highly visible corner position on Sunshine Boulevard
- Solar panels
- Transport only metres from your doorstep
- Short walk to cafes, restaurants and shopping
- Potential business in line with current use, subject to GCCC approval
This is a fantastic opportunity for the savvy business minded investor.
Council Rates (Commercial 1, Category 4B): approx $4,434.02 (half year)
Water Rates: approx. $409.77 quarter
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport