Solid Waterfront Home Longing To Be Restored To Its Former Glory
The seller is semi-retiring and it's time to move on.
This wonderful architecturally designed home needs some love and care. Sold and structurally sound this waterfront home is currently configured as a three bedroom home with professional offices.
Keep it as is or turn it back into a large 5 bedroom home.
Spend a little, land bank, or a complete renovation, you will not be disappointed in this centrally located property.
Transport at the door, Pacific Fair and tram terminus not far away. An iconic hotel and bottle shop is across the way and diagonally opposite the well know green grocers with excellent hip cafes, and restaurants.
This is truly an exceptional and unique opportunity for the work-from-home buyer or a large family looking for a residential home.
The vendor is extremely motivated to sell. Call or email the agent for the Information Memorandum and Town Planning Summary which is available upon request.
The existing configuration:
- Currently a residential home and professional consulting office
- 3 bedrooms plus study (plus 2 additional bedrooms in office suite), 2 bathrooms + 2 powder rooms, kitchen, living with private master suite on second level
- Professional office with reception area
- Large entertaining area
- Award winning swimming pool
- Dual pedestrian and driveway entrance (home & office)
- Off street vehicle parking for numerous vehicles
- 1,017m2 very large land area
- North to water with ocean access
- Highly visible corner position on Sunshine Boulevard
- Solar panels
- Transport only metres from your doorstep
- Short walk to cafes, restaurants and shopping
- Potential business in line with current use, subject to GCCC approval
This is a fantastic opportunity. Don't miss out.
Council Rates (Commercial 1, Category 4B): approx $4,434.02 (half year)
Water Rates: approx. $409.77 quarter
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport