THE GRANDEST OF HOMES
Owners instruction are clear "Bring me an offer"....
One of a kind seems an understatement when it comes to ‘Waratah’, over 120 years old this historic Queenslander, has held the affection of a few families over the decades, but now the time has come to find her new owners.
The beauty of this home is the traditional stunning Queensland features with 15 foot ceilings throughout, VJ walls, wide polished pine floorboards, bay windows and original 8 sash windows are just some of the stunning features.
The home also blended in modern elements such as a designer kitchen, multiple entertaining rooms, a resort style swimming pool, along with a 2 storey cubby house and built-in chess set which will delight the children in the family.
To add to the grandeur of the home, enormous chandeliers and divine ceiling roses, timber arches and columns give this home a bit of old Hollywood glamour rarely seen in the 4017 postcode.
The home offers:
- 5 large bedrooms, main with ensuite and huge walk in robe.
All bedrooms have floor to ceiling built-ins, fans and plenty of room to rest and relax
- A huge glorious dining room to host the grandest of dinner parties, along with a cosy fireplace, and a designer kitchen to match
- The oversized kitchen with timber bench tops, separate island bench and with loads of work space will have many nights with family and friends milling around you while you prepare the meal, chattering and enjoying this gorgeous space.
Outside features, a very private garden, enormous sandstone edged pool, a storey cubby house and a built in chess set. Perfect place for pool parties, birthdays, family gatherings or just rest, roam and relax in your own private sanctuary.
- 1399m2 block
- Spacious alfresco outdoor entertaining area
- Set of French door from the original Cloudland
- Fully fenced and gated, perfect for kids and pets
- Featured in numerous prestigious home magazines, including Qld homes, Australian Country and Country homes
- 2 Car accommodation
- Many more functional design features throughout the home
This beautiful home is in a quiet cul-de-sac with luxurious homes surrounding it, and is in the perfect location for transport to schools, shops and amenities.
Only 20kms from the CBD, 5 minutes to Sandgate foreshore and mins to exclusive schools.
This home is like nothing on the market… As soon as you walk in the door, you will feel like are home…
Call Aarthi to discuss further
- High Ceilings
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Fully Fenced
- In Ground Swimming Pool