RENOVATED -MUCH LOVED HOME
This stylish 3 bedroom 1 bathroom home that is immaculately presented both inside and out . With a renovated bathroom and kitchen, polished timber floors, modern dcor and a great entertaining area out the back, this is a fantastic opportunity.
What makes this home even better is its convenient location with schools, parks, shops and the Challis train station just a short stroll down the road.
• Large master bedroom with RC split system
• Minor bedrooms both with robes
• Renovated bathroom with shower/bath and vanity
• Spacious kitchen has 4 burner stove, range hood, Bosch dish washer and plenty of cupboard space
• Elegant lounge area features open fire place, gas bayonet, RC split system and Foxtel point
• Polished Jarrah timber floor boards
• Timber decking at the front
• Single carport with additional space for 3 cars
• Huge patio with timber decking at the rear overlooks the low maintenance gardens and artificial lawn
• Garden shed 2m x 3m approx
• Built in birdcage/cat run approx 9m x 1m
• Rollers shutter on front of the home
• 426sqm block
You must register for the inspection so that you are informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to the scheduled viewing time. If no one registers for the inspection time then that inspection time may not proceed.
PLEASE DO NOT GO ONTO THE PROPERTY WITHOUT AN AGENT FROM OUR OFFICE.
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO VIEW THE PROPERTY BEFORE AN APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Polished Timber Floor