Nestled amongst nature on Tamborine Mountain!
This well designed and maintained, comfortable single level home backing onto a nature corridor, provides for an exciting alternative to the urban sprawl.
A truly spacious home with raked ceilings, 3 generous bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, an open plan lounge/dining and a roomy kitchen with a pot belly stove.
Set in an exotic, low maintenance native wildlife garden there is abundant bird life providing a quiet, relaxed ambience. This property provides a feast for kids to play and explore.
- Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge
- Raked ceilings with exposed beams
- Pot belly stove
- Air-conditioning - reverse cycle
- Generous master bedroom with new en-suite & built-in robes
- 2 good sized bedrooms - one with built-in robes
- Family bathroom
- Native healthy eco garden
- Delightful outdoor paved terrace
- Double carport plus 3rd parking space
- Garden shed
The authentic natural Mountain lifestyle is on offer with this unique 2,847 m2 property!
To arrange an inspection before it is too late call Paul Edwards or Ton Wolf.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Combustion wood stove
- garden shed
- ceiling fans