YOUR TROPICAL OASIS AWAITS YOU!
Without A Doubt – Exceptional Value Here!
This resort style family home has been architecturally designed with a marvellous feeling of space, incorporating two very large living areas with the centre of attraction being the galley style kitchen with raked ceilings, overlooking the covered outdoor entertaining area.
The Grand Master Suite is certainly fit for your Queen! Spacious enough for another seating area, a monstrous walk-in wardrobe and huge en-suite with double vanity.
The sparkling solar heated swimming pool is where you & your family will enjoy creating many memories, with a stunning deck entertaining area for family BBQ's, surrounded by plush tropical landscape.
A Must to Inspect!
* Air conditioned Master Suite with large WIR & En-suite (double vanity),
* 3 other spacious bedrooms all with built-ins wardrobes,
* 2 separate living areas both with air-conditioning; room for a pool table or games room
* Centrally located galley style kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, loads of cupboards for storage, island bench with breakfast bar, large corner pantry, exceptionally designed raked ceilings and opening out to the entertainment area
* Modern family bathroom with separate bath tub,
* Huge 6kw, 24 panel solar system PLUS
* Solar heated in ground swimming pool
* Beautifully landscaped, private, fully fenced, 760m2 corner block in the popular Jacobs Ridge Estate
* Double remote lock up garage
Please call to book your inspection
Jacobs Ridge is situated midway between Brisbane and The Gold Coast offering easy access to M1, Express trains to Brisbane CBD and public transport to local Schools and shopping centres
- Huge Master Suite with large WIR & Double En- suite
- Private Solar Heated In Ground Pool, Insulated Entertainment Area
- Raked Ceilings, Gas Cooking & Plenty of Cupboard Space in Kitchen
- 2 Separate Living Areas, Enough Space for a Pool Table
- Built In Robes
- Air Conditioning
- Pay TV Cable/Sat
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Fully Fenced
- In Ground Swimming Pool
- Solar Panels
- Water Tank