Impressive Opportunity and Dimensions
A sweet semi-detached home that is sure to inspire with its generous garden dimensions and an opportunity to add value, where you’ll love being an easy stroll to the Braybrook Reserve, shopping, public transport and schools! Astute buying at its best for new entrants to the property market, young families and investors, including enormous potential at the rear for a townhouse (STCA) given a land footprint boasting around 436m2.
There is much to love with a smart renovated kitchen showcasing black benchtops, crisp white cabinets, gas oven and cooktop. The lounge enjoys the warmth of a winter sun, gas heater, three stylish tall windows with venetian blinds and a feature wall of rich timber hues. The floorplan is family friendly with a separate bathroom, laundry and toilet, two bedrooms, with impressive dimensions in the rear garden for the kids to play, for your dream landscaping and green thumb, or potentially to extend or develop (STCA).
An impressive opportunity that’s centrally located for the astute!
• A short walk to Braybrook Reserve, Woolworths and Medical Clinic
• Quiet family street, close to schools and colleges
• Near public transport and Highpoint Shopping Centre
• Close to Footscray & Sunshine Hospitals
• Nearby Maribyrnong River
• 2x Bedrooms
• Separate Bathroom, Toilet and Laundry
• Generous Grassed Front & Backyard
• Long driveway for multiple vehicle parking
• Lock up Garage
• Potential to add value