Farm Stay or Corporate Country Retreat
Tilmunda is high-quality rural property ideally placed, with a short 45 minute commute via sealed roads into Tamworth.
With a stunning 2klm frontage of the McDonald River, extensive infrastructure and extra accommodation, Tilmunda lends itself to a grazing operation, equine facility or farm stay / bed and breakfast. Visitors will enjoy all aspects of country life in the comfort of the restored jackaroo and maid's quarters.
* A freshly painted four-bedroom residence featuring a new kitchen with stone bench tops, Tasmanian oak timber floors, an open fire place, abundance of storage, all surrounded by established trees and taking in the views of the McDonald River.
* Restored jackaroo and maid's quarters both with bathroom facilities, providing for 3 extra bedrooms.
* Split system reverse cycle air/con
* With 136 acres the owners estimates it will run 25 cows and calves or 35 steers.
* Carrying a large body of feed.
* Well fenced paddocks watered by dams.
* 2 large enclosed sheds (24m x 12m) and (18m x 12m) both with power and lighting. The smaller of the sheds has a concrete floor and workshop.
* 36 inch rainfall and 90,000 litres of rain water storage.