SPACIOUS HOME ON LARGE BLOCK
From the moment you walk in the front door you can see that this beautifully presented home is just a little bit special. And Elson Street is in a good neighbourhood on a hill in Margate.
It is a lowset, brick home on a 718 m block. Built in the early 1980's, this stylish family home has an open floor plan and was designed for indoor/outdoor living with covered patios down the Northern side and back of house. The kitchen has been recently renovated with Caeserstone bench tops, modern appliances and heaps of soft close cupboards and drawers. The living rooms and bedrooms are all extra-large with French doors opening onto patios.
- Solar electricity and solar hot water
- Two large adjoining living areas plus and extra multi-purpose room
- Flooring: Large square tiles in the living areas and stained timber in the bedrooms.
- Paved side access for that boat, caravan or extra car.
- 1.7 Km to the beach and close to shops and transport
- Plenty of room in the back yard for a pool or garden
If size matters then this property could be exactly what you are looking for. Ideal for a growing or large family that enjoys indoor/outdoor living. To avoid disappointment, contact Paul today to arrange an inspection.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking