You can "upsize" here with either 2 living areas or potentially 4 bedrooms!
This solid brick home was built in 1973 on a 612m2 corner allotment & is a very short distance from Morphett Vale East school, the local kindy & all the bus routes on both States Road and Wheatsheaf Road. This property is expected to attract buyers who are first home owners, renovators, or even an ideal rental property for an investor.
* Original house still in good condition.
* 3 carpeted bedrooms; main with large built in wardrobe
* Kitchen with small breakfast bar, huge walk in pantry & meals area
* All 3 bedrooms have ceiling fans
* Separate/formal dining room which could also be used as second living area or even a possible 4th bedroom with split system air conditioning
* Good sized shed in back yard with ample room for power tools and garden equipment!
* Enough secure parking for up to 4 cars!
* Ideal backyard with grass area for kids and pets
* Paved area at rear of home for BBQ & entertaining
Inspections are strictly by appointment only, so register your interest with Andrew Robey now!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking