Style, Class and Elegance
Located in the family oriented estate of Provence and opposite open parkland and waterways is the custom built home. A short 4 minute drive to central CBD of Busselton and the famous Busselton Jetty and foreshore.
- 4 generous bedrooms.
- Built in robes in minor rooms and walk in robe in master.
- 2 bathrooms,Minor bathroom ensuited.
- Double vanities with stone tops and double shower heads in master ensuite.
- Open plan living downstairs.
- Plus Stately sunken carpeted lounge or sitting room with gas connection.
- Upstairs to a large family / rumpus room with decked balcony north facing.
- Balcony has a pitched cedar lined ceiling with glass balustrade. Shutters for all year round protection and double insulation in ceiling.
- Wood fire on lower level to centre family conversation.
- Essa Stone bench tops and tiled splashback.
- Large island cupboard with storage.
- Gas cooktop and oven, S/S Range hood, dishwasher, walk in pantry and double fridge recess.
- Overhead cupboards.
OUTDOOR LIVING AND GARDENS
- Below ground self-chlorinated pool 7.3x3.5 (APPROX) fully automated, with built in spa.
- Pool with water feature and surrounded by turf.
- General purpose powered shed 6x4m(approx)
- Cedar lined alfresco with Fremantle stone surrounding all of the home.
- Rear access through garage to a small garden shed.
- Instant hot water connected to natural gas.
- 2 gas bayonet in home.
- 2x infinity hot water meters.
- Evaporative ducted cooling through out.
- Floating flooring and carpets to bedrooms.
So come view this beautifully presented home overlooking parkland and within a short walk to the private K-12 school of Georgiana Molloy. Close proximity to sporting grounds and cycle ways to central CBD.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport